Weapons

My Journey

Categories

The New You
powered by

My Journey

Weapons

It was a great Memorial Day weekend, really grateful to all veterans, military and their families for all their sacrifices.  Reminds of the ultimate sacrifice that God and his only son Jesus made for us.

For the past couple of days, there is one scripture that has been popping up in conversations and in readings, "no weapon formed against you shall prosper" in the words of Fred Hammond - IT WON'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weapons formed to steal our joy, to confuse our minds, to distract us from moving forward.  Weapons formed to cause fear, doubt, low self esteem. THESE WEAPONS WILL NOT PROSPER, THEY JUST WON'T WORK!

The weapons of MY WARFARE are not carnel, but mighty through God by the pulling down of strongholds.

So don't worry about the Weapons forming, God Got This!

35 Comments to Weapons:

Comments RSS
Michelle W on Friday, May 31, 2013 12:51 AM
This got me thinking hard because we often forget Ephesians 6:12. It says For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. We must remember to put on our whole armor of God not piece but the whole armor. Be blessed and please continue doing the work of the only living God

Arnetta Yancey on Friday, May 31, 2013 10:17 PM
You are so right Michelle, and without the whole armor we lose focus, too many of our parts are left uncovered so the enemy have at it. I am standing on all the promises of God, I am in trusting in The Lord I refuse to lean to my own understanding. My weapons God's word, my sword, my praise, my prayer, my worship I use skillfully and faithfully

Connie Erry on Wednesday, June 5, 2013 5:34 PM
Yes my sister those so call weapons coming from the enemy will come, but it won't work. Our spiritual weapons are more powerful to overtake what the hands of the enemy is trying to do. Satan forgot,God gave us authority too! We will continue to Praise the Lord, Read God's word and use it to conquer, Pray and intercede. For our God we serve is an Awesome God and Mighty in Power! What a mighty God we serve, an Awesome Ruler and our Provider, Gentle Redeemer. Showers of Blessings.................

college paper writer on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 1:00 AM
Students should not just study, but get knowledge and be expert on it. Because only studying will not help as long as you want or deserve. Knowledge and being expert on something will definitely lead you towards your aims. So work on things practically too.

lin on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 12:21 AM
nice

assignment writers australia on Sunday, April 7, 2019 2:13 PM
It was a blessed weekend for me. What about you? Any stories to share here? Tell me.

blacklane coupon on Friday, February 7, 2020 4:07 PM
Thanks for sharing this post and I really enjoyed to read this blog and we are looking forward to more great post but overall thanks for sharing this post.

q on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 10:44 PM
q

resumesplanet on Monday, May 20, 2019 3:32 AM
We should always, thank veterans, military and their families every day. Not just every memorial. They sacrificed a lot for us, for our freedom. They are the real heroes. We should always be thankful to them because without them, we will not feel the freedom they are letting us feel right now, without them, maybe we are still not free and someone is still controlling us. Anyways, thank you, veterans, military and to your family! You are the real heroes. God bless you always!

maysmaleacademy on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 3:46 AM
We should thank to the God for everything we have because the things we are using for our benefit are given to us by the God. We did not pay anything to the God for these things.

things to do on Tuesday, July 2, 2019 2:36 AM
I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website

Maverick on Friday, September 6, 2019 4:49 PM
I hope this is just begin of your writing. If you want you can check my blog as well. Of course if you want. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you.

Jennifer Lo on Saturday, September 7, 2019 7:13 AM
Articles that have meaningful and insightful comments are more enjoyable, at least to me. It’s interesting to read what other people thought and how it relates to them as their perspective could possibly help you in the future.

Maverick Jacket on Saturday, September 7, 2019 7:13 AM
Articles that have significant and savvy remarks are more agreeable, at any rate to me. It’s fascinating to peruse what other individuals thought and how it identifies with them or their customers, as their point of view could help you later on.

write my dissertation for me on Saturday, September 7, 2019 7:13 AM
This post always shared powerful materials everyday, I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article.

purchase custom papers online on Saturday, September 7, 2019 7:14 AM
I clearly stumbled upon your weblog and favored to mention that I’ve truely loved reading your blog posts. anyhow I’ll be subscribing in your feed and that i wish you submit once more quickly. Please keeps it top posting! thanks you a lot, I recognize your work.

write an essay for me on Thursday, September 19, 2019 1:42 AM
I was resolved to offer my home, yet I didn't know the way. Instructions to target purchasers or how to demonstrate my home in the most ideal way. This article truly helped me to comprehend the part of help for enrollment of your property. I think it is advantageous today in this era too.

Chris Jericho Jac on Wednesday, September 25, 2019 8:56 AM
This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic. We have read your all the information some points are also good and some usually are awesome. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.

assignment helper uk on Friday, October 4, 2019 5:39 AM
Great write article!! Considerably, the article is really the freshest on this notable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will certainly thirstily look forward to your forthcoming updates. Saying thanks can not simply

assignment writing service uk on Saturday, November 2, 2019 3:17 AM
Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up! assignment writing service uk

Deadpool Jacket on Saturday, November 2, 2019 6:39 AM
Thanks for sharing this interesting and amazing post with us, I really like this post.
Reply to comment

help writing dissertation literature review on Tuesday, November 5, 2019 7:53 AM
Do not hesitate to place your order now, as dissertation writing is a complex and time-consuming process.

custom essay uk on Sunday, November 10, 2019 9:48 AM

assignment writing companies on Sunday, November 10, 2019 9:48 AM

Hiroki Watanabe Lost on Thursday, November 21, 2019 1:46 AM
Good post. Thanks for sharing with us. I just loved your way of presentation. I enjoyed reading this .Thanks for sharing and keep writing. It is good to read blogs like this. Thank you.
Reply to comment

https://smbmarble.com/black-and-gold-marble/ on Saturday, November 23, 2019 5:38 AM
I had one friend who honestly wasn't my favorite person because she was really manipulative, but I never said anything bad about her. I found out that she had been shit talking me to all of our mutual friends and telling them all that I did horrible things that I never did. Ended up essentially being pushed out of that entire friend group and it ruined a lot of my high school experience.

coursework writing service on Tuesday, November 26, 2019 3:10 AM
Assignment Writer UK offers seamless & quick coursework help & coursework writing services in UK, our coursework writers deliver quality work. Signup now!

dissertation literature review example on Friday, December 6, 2019 2:25 AM
Even the most experienced writers do not always like to write this part of a dissertation, as it is very time-consuming and requires advanced research skills.

help me write a dissertation abstract on Friday, December 6, 2019 6:13 AM
It is good you've had a great time!

essay typer on Friday, December 20, 2019 6:51 AM
We understand your problem and that is why we always deliver the assignment before the deadline.This is why it is a great idea to pay someone to do the assignment.

PHP Assignment Help on Monday, December 23, 2019 8:09 AM
Take the help of PHP developer to tackle difficulties of composing PHP academic paper via PHP Assignment Help online services. Connect with a reliable service provider to avail of remarkable services.

Fast and Furious 9 Jacket on Monday, February 3, 2020 6:12 AM
I was resolved to offer my home, yet I did not recognize the manner. commands to target consumers or the way to exhibit my home inside the maximum perfect manner. This newsletter really helped me to realize the part of help for enrollment in your private home. I suppose it is advantageous today in this period too.

Find Coupon Codes on Tuesday, February 4, 2020 12:42 PM
explains everything in detail, the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck in the upcoming articles
Reply to comment

writing a dissertation methodology chapter on Saturday, February 8, 2020 6:53 AM
I'm against of weapons at all! It causes fear and horror and I stop thinking while I see that. So no, I definitely can't put up with people who has it

marketing assignments on Thursday, February 20, 2020 2:21 AM
Marketing students who are searching for a project for their assessment can look for best assignment help online.